Thursday, September 11, 2014

Day 2 of fútbol

Tonight I had fútbol practice and it was a great day to have it too. It wasn't too hot and it wasn't humid at all making it perfect weather to play in. Practices aren't that different here than in the US. Just a lot more relaxed and they take it more seriously and respect everyone. I've never once seen them fight, but I mean, I've only had two 2 1/2 hour practices with them. They all encourage eachother. Even in scrimmages when someone scores, they act like it is the most important goal in the world at that moment. I'm not trying to bash American soccer teams here, but you don't always see that kind of friendship with every team in the league. 

  Even the boys are nice. And when I say nice I mean nice and very very attractive. Sorry boys at home, you have another thing coming, and Spanish boys are who are coming. Better shape up, because they are much much more mature than youuuu. 😉 

  Back to soccer, I'm looking forward to my practice tomorrow night and the ones next week and all the rest to come. You don't know who this is, but thank you Irene (teammate) for being one of my first friends. A long and close relationship to come! 



No comments:

Post a Comment