Wednesday, September 3, 2014

AFS Orientation

  This is my sister and I on our way to have lunch at a restaurant close to my hotel. 

  My family has been so helpful, but my mom has been the most helpful. So thanks a bunch mom! These applications are really hard and complicated. Thanks for taking the time and filling them all out with me. I LOVE YOU! 

  Back to orientation, so omigod. I will be at the hotel for drop off at 3 o'clock. It's so insane to think that I will be leaving for Spain in less than 48 hours and on Friday I'll be in a totally different country. Tonight is my last night in America for a whole 10 months. Like WHAT?! It's mind boggling, but so exciting. I'm packed (not under the AFS restrictions. Sorry (: ) and ready to start my school year abroad. 

- Grace Alexander

¡Hasta Luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment