Monday, August 18, 2014

Count down to departure and other miscellaneous things...

So, hey guys!

I have only 14 days (from today) Until I leave my house for NYC!

   No, Im not flying to Spain on the 31st of August, I'm spending a few days with my family at the beach before hand. 

   I will be leaving for Spain officially on September 4th and words can't even describe how excited I am to explore my new host country. I will be very active on this blog -mainly for family and friends- but also for anyone that is interested in following a "Year Abroad Blog". Hopefully, more than just my family and friends are! 

   I am ecstatic to say that I will also be starting a "vlog" on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMLaUjhnVV-Jbsa62-CScJA) so that you can be up to date on my video adventures! I'll be mainly exploring Spain and giving you news about my school, friends, clothing, activities and the language so that you can experience it first-hand. 

   I'll be bloging and "vloging" more when I arrive in my host country. But, don't expect too much in the first month, the reason being is that I will still be adjusting to my new life there for a year and am going to be in a real culture shock! 

   But, feel free to browse and read as much as you want about my trip.

     

                                                                 Have a great rest of the summer!

                                                                              Grace Alexander



No comments:

Post a Comment